Mike Bergmann was admitted to practice law in 1982. During the next 17 years, Mike worked for two well-respected Cincinnati, Ohio law firms, becoming a partner in the second of them.
While enjoying the collegiality of the law firm environment, in 1999, Mike left the comfort and security of that partnership to fulfill a personal goal of establishing a law practice of his own. It was not entirely a “step in the dark.” Mike’s father and several other family members had started their own professional practices or businesses. And each of them had become successful by working hard, providing superior services, and adhering to the highest level of ethics. Mike followed their lead and has built a thriving firm of his own.
THE FIRM'S MISSION
To provide each and every client with outstanding legal service for a reasonable fee. For how it accomplishes that mission, please see SEVEN REASONS TO CHOOSE THIS FIRM.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
The firm provides legal services for individuals (and couples), small-to-medium sized businesses, and professional practices. Its areas of practice are:
- Business Formations
- Business Contracts, Transactions, Claims, and Disputes
- Estate Planning—Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney; Probate Avoidance; and Asset Protection, Special Needs, and Medicaid Planning
- Probate Matters—Estate Administrations, Will Contests, Guardianships, Name Changes, and Approval of Minor's and Wrongful Death Settlements
- Construction Contracts, Transactions, Claims, and Disputes--Residential Commercial, and Public
- Real Estate Contracts, Transactions, Claims, and Disputes--Residential and Commercial
- Representation in Litigation, Arbitration, and Mediation
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
Learn more about the legal services which this firm offers here.
OFFICE LOCATION AND AREA OF SERVICE
The law firm of Michael J. Bergmann, LLC is located in the Cincinnati, Ohio suburb of White Oak. However, this law practice extends far beyond the borders of the community in which its office is situated. Being situated within 1-1/2 miles of three major highways (I-74, I-275, and Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway), the firm's office can be reached within minutes by clients from around the Greater Cincinnati area. Furthermore, communication and document-sharing technologies have made it possible for this firm to serve clients throughout Southwestern Ohio (including Hamilton, Butler, Warren, and Clermont Counties) and out-of-state clients needing legal assistance in Ohio.
Please contact us for assistance with your legal needs.