This firm provides essential real estate-related legal services for owners, sellers, buyers, property managers, landlords, and tenants of commercial real property of all sorts, including bars and taverns, factories, manufacturing facilities/shops, office buildings, offices, restaurants, shopping centers, storage facilities, stores, warehouses, and undeveloped land.
LEGAL SERVICES WHICH THE FIRM OFFERS INCLUDE:
- Consultation regarding real estate-related matters
- Negotiation of contracts and other transaction documents
- Preparation or review/revision of contracts and other transaction documents
- Closing sales/purchases of residential real property
- Representation in litigation, arbitration, and mediation of real estate-related claims and disputes
Contracts to Sell/Purchase Commercial Real Estate
Options to Purchase/Rights of First Refusal
Promissory Notes (aka Mortgage Notes)
Grants of Easement (e.g., “Right of Way” Easements)
Easement Agreements (e.g., Ingress/Egress Easement and Maintenance Agreements)
Property Manage Agreements
Land Installment Contracts (aka Land Contracts)
Affidavits of Mechanic’s Lien
Releases of Mechanic’s Lien
Many of those legal services (such preparing a contract or deed or conducting a closing) may be done for a flat fee. However, services which may involve an uncertain amount of time (such as litigation representation) are ordinarily billed on the basis of the time expended, at an hourly rate.
Real estate-related services in addition to the ones described above may be offered by the firm. If you do not see a particular service which you need, please feel free to contact us to inquire as to whether that service is available.