This firm provides essential legal services for real estate-related owners, sellers, buyers, and of homes, condominiums, multi-family dwellings, and land being used or intended to be used for residential purposes.
LEGAL SERVICES WHICH THE FIRM OFFERS INCLUDE:
- Consultation regarding real estate-related matters
- Negotiation of contracts and other transaction documents
- Preparation or review/revision of contracts and other transaction documents
- Closing sales/purchases of residential real property
- Representation in litigation, arbitration, and mediation of real estate-related claims and disputes
- Contracts to Sell/Purchase Residential Real Estate
- Promissory Notes (aka Mortgage Notes)
- Grants of Easement (e.g., “Right of Way” Easements)
- Easement Agreements (e.g., Driveway Easement and Maintenance Agreements)
- Lease Agreements
- Land Installment Contract (aka Land Contract)
- Affidavits of Mechanic’s Lien
- Releases of Mechanic’s Lien
- Closing Statements
Many of those legal services (such preparing a contract or deed or conducting a closing) may be done for a flat fee. However, services which may involve an uncertain amount of time (such as litigation representation) are ordinarily billed on the basis of the time expended, at an hourly rate.
Real estate-related services in addition to the ones described above may be offered by the firm. If you do not see a particular service which you need, please feel free to contact us to inquire as to whether that service is available.